Jan 18, 2011

The Peak Condition Project - Geordie: Finally back online!

Hi all, and apologies that my first blog has taken a few days to get up. I've been in Tokyo for the last 4 days and my lap-top gave up on me day one. The good news is that I've been keeping up with everything even though I haven't been online.
This was my first time in Tokyo and I have to say, what a great city! It's a beautiful place filled with wonderfully friendly people, and it's also not a bad place to stay healthy! I've been indulging in some delicious sushi and sashimi (half portions of course) and have been discovering everything on foot.

Hoping that everyone is getting on fine with the program and looking forward to being more involved from here on...

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous to have you aboard.. and delighted that you managed to squeeze in your exercises whilst enjoying the delights of Tokyo.. Looking forward to seeing the first weeks progress!! Its on like Donkey Kong, G-Money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like you are holding out on details from Tokyo G-Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you can have all the sashimi you want: fish is good.. Enjoy big bad Tokyo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Geordie
    Welcome aboard (to Team Praxis)-I admire your self-discipline managing half portions in Tokyo - i never did whwn i lived there. Good luck.
    Gambatte
    David M

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Geordie! Happy that you were able to make it here with us... we missed ya! Very jealous you have been indulging in sushi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Richard, I have to agree with you, the food in Japan felt like the healthiest I'd ever eaten, and with small separate items like sushi and sashimi it took some of the guess work out of 'halfing'... Back to reality now though...

    ReplyDelete