Mar 3, 2011

Day 48

It's interesting to see a new group starting PCP and makes you realise how far we've come in the last 48 days. Good luck to everyone on Day 3, you'll be into the grove before you know it and although it doesn't get easier as such, it does become more intuitive and natural (and, dare I say it, fun!).

Am enjoying the new exercises and the fact that we're targeting different body zones now, I definitely feel like I'm working hard, but I also feel like my body is up to the challenge. I was really pleased with my pull-ups yesterday as before PCP I had never managed to complete one. They're still really tough but I can bang out a few sets now - this is a bigger acheivement than it sounds!

The Kung Fu sit ups/pull ups are awesome too, although I do find it hard not to swing. All in all it's feeling good though.

I'm getting a little bored of egg whites for dinner - are we going to be able to eat a little more soon do we think?

Oh, and just booked a holiday to Bali for when detox is over so looking forward to some surfing, sun, yoga and healthy food!

4 comments:

  1. Bali. Okay, I am so jealous (of that AND the pull up success). But good for you, you deserve it. Looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome man, hit up Nusa Lembongan for some nice waves with no people on em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your picture says it all. You're doing great man, congrats!

    ReplyDelete