Mar 5, 2011

Day 50

Days seem to be flying by at the moment, I can't believe that we're at Day 50 already. I must say, I really look forward to Saturday mornings to see what exercises we're facing for the week and (more importantly) what we're eating. I'm actually really pleased to see that I have a bit more food in the evening. It's not that I've been particularly hungry over the last couple of weeks, but I miss the process of eating and cooking. Eating eggs during the day is going to take a bity of forward planning, but nothing that can't be handled. Actually, this week in general is going to take a lot of planning as we have 5 Italian wine producers in town, which means around 16 events (tastings, dinners, journo interviews, lunches etc). I've had to speak to a lot of chefs to make sure that the pcp diet stays intact, and I'm delighted that I can have an indulgence day, which this time will be spent at Otto e Mezzo, one of my favourite restaurants in HK.

Weird day on the exercise front. Skipping was great, actually really enjoyed it, and feel into a good groove straight away. Exercises felt great, but I hit failure on a couple of exercises that I usually breeze through without too many problems (standing ovations for example). I guess this means that the routine is ramping up - nothing wrong with that!

Hope that everyone else is having a great weekend, here's to the next 40 days!

4 comments:

  1. Good stuff man and proof that no matter what your line of work, a good diet can be fit in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geordie, you're doing great. Your positive attitude is very helpful to the rest of us. Keep it going. Enjoy your indulgence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep -- hitting failure on some exercises now also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so impressed that you can do this and work in the environment you do. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete