Mar 8, 2011

Day 53 - New Photo

Wow, it's been a pretty crazy week so far and we're still only on Tuesday. 8 Italian wine producers in town and tastings, lunches and dinners every day. I'm still on track though with exercises and diet so all good. have added a picture today which leaves me with mixed thoughts. I have a slight issue in that I have to take my picture myself and the set-up is not ideal - this leads to unflattering angles and lighting, but heh ho, such is life. What I'm not sure about is whether i look 'healthier'... Don't get me wrong, I feel great and am loving the diet and exercise, but I can't help but fee that I look healthier in the last picture - at the moment I just feel rather skinny and emaciated. Patrick, any chance that I can get out of Machinist mode??

3 comments:

  1. Grams will be inching up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mixed lighting shows off your muscle definition anyway... you've worked hard to get the body base nailed down now and I bet the best is yet to come. Over a month to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look good man. The photo is a bit underexposed. That might be it. I also think that when changes are happening, it takes a while for your body to look harmonious. I will put up my weekly photo today (I keep forgetting the flash card at home). You will see I too look a bit unfinished. Jeje.

    ReplyDelete